We’d love you to get your festive season off to a great start by winning one of the five fabulous prizes in the Hearts & Souls Christmas Draw 2016. It’s so easy to enter. If you apply online or by post we’ll even fill in the counterfoils for you.
You could win…
- £200 John Lewis Vouchers
- £100 John Lewis Vouchers
- Tour & Tasting Voucher for 2 at The Chiltern Valley Winery
- 2 Tickets for the Club Enclosure at Windsor Race Course
- Christmas Hamper
How to get your tickets
Tickets are £1 each and come in books of five. You can get them:
- From Cardiac Rehabilitation Ward 4A at Wycombe Hospital, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. You can pay for the tickets and give your counterfoils to a member of the rehab team.
- From Active Hearts instructors at Phase III and Phase IV exercise classes. You can give your counterfoils to the instructors. Or return them to Ward 4A above.
- By replying to this email. Let us know how many you want. Please give us your name, address and telephone number. Then pay for the tickets online at https://www.justgiving.com/hearts-souls/. Please DO NOT GIFT AID your payment as we cannot claim Gift Aid on purchases. We will complete the counterfoils for you, enter them in the draw and send you the tickets.
- By post. Please send a cheque made payable to Hearts & Souls for the number of tickets you require. Please include your name, address and telephone number. We will complete the counterfoils for you, enter them in the draw and send you the tickets. Please send to: Hearts & Souls, Cardiac Rehabilitation Ward 4A, Wycombe Hospital, Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
If you want to sell tickets to family and friends, please reply to this email and we will send you as many tickets as you require. Don’t forget to give us your address. You will need to return the counterfoils with your payment to Ward 4A in time for Christmas Draw. Or you can bring them with you on the day. Please make cheques payable to Hearts & Souls.
Please join us for the Christmas Draw
The Draw will take place on Ward 4A at Wycombe Hospital on Thursday, December 15th 2016 at 3.30pm. You and yours are more than welcome to join us for some festive cheer from 3.00 to 4.30pm. And feel free to bring along something to add to the festivities! It’s always a fun occasion and it will be lovely to see you.
With heartfelt thanks for your support, Season’s Greetings and, of course, the very best of luck for the Draw.
The Hearts & Souls Committee