Hearts and Souls have sadly had to cancel all their vital fundraising activities in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you would like to run an event for our benefit, we have a team of helpers to make it as easy and successful as possible. And, of course, we’ll help you publicise it. If you are interested in planning an event, please contact us.
There are lots of ways you could help to raise funds for Hearts & Souls and we’ve shared some ideas below.
Set yourself a challenge:
- Sponsored walk
- Run a 5K, 10K, half or full Marathon
- Sponsored walk
- Ask for donations from business, friends and family and set up an online auction using social media.
- People can browse the lots and place bids from the comfort of their own homes.
- Place a deadline on bids and use a fundraising page for people to pay for their winning lots.
- Set your own challenge!
- Climb the equivalent of Snowdon using your staircase, complete a marathon in the backyard…the possibilities are endless!
Birthday or Xmas Donation Gift:
- Celebrating a birthday in lockdown?
- Ask for donations to Hearts & Souls instead of presents and use your celebrations to help others when it matters most.
- If you’re a whizz in the kitchen, put your talents to good use.
- Ask friends, family or neighbours for a donation in return for making their favourite cakes, bakes or box of treats!
Thank you so much for your generous support and remember to set up your JustGiving page to help you collect donations on your fundraising adventure.
Tell us what you do
Whatever you decide to do for your fundraising, we would love to hear about your ideas and see your photos. We can provide support to help make your fundraising a success. Just get in touch to let us know how we can help.
The Hearts & Souls London Bridges Walk.
Usually, every year we organize a hugely enjoyable London Bridges Walk which takes place on the final Sunday of September.
About the walk
Last year’s walk took place on Sunday 29th September 2019. Starting from Putney Bridge and finishing at around 1.30pm at Tower Bridge. It’s approximately 12 miles or 33,000 steps mostly on pavements and hard surfaces but there are some steps to climb to cross some of the bridges. This event is a big fundraiser for us. It’s also great fun and a wonderful way to take in the London river views and landmarks. Click here to see the illustrated route guide.
The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Hearts & Souls.
The 2020 AGM for Hearts & Souls was held at 15:00hrs on 25th August 2020 at Harewood Downs Golf Club, Amersham.
Copies of the Trustees’ Report & Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019 were available at the AGM but if you wish to see them please email us and they can be forwarded.
Desperately seeking helpers…
We are urgently looking for one or more people to join the Executive Committee to help with communications, marketing, the website, social media as well as event and general administration. If you could take on any of these roles and would like to find out more, please contact us.
The Hearts & Souls Committee